Working with an expert landscape designer makes a huge difference.
It’s easy to go to your local home improvement store, find the materials to enhance your yard, and make a snap decision to get started on your next project. However, planning out your project with an expert landscape designer can save you a lot of cost, energy, and headache.
Why Go to a Pro:
1. As experienced specialists, we produce quality work.
- Consider us your partners—we want to work with you to bring to life the St. Louis landscape of your dreams. Along the way, we ensure that the design is green, functional, and sustainable. We don’t just disappear when the initial work is finished. You can come to us with questions or troubleshooting issues. We provide warranties and we stand behind our work.
- We carefully listen to what you want from your landscape—thus your design is one-of-a-kind. And, because we offer a larger selection than local home improvement and garden stores, the materials chosen are specific to your taste.
- We want your area to look stunning and healthy long-term. That’s why Quiet Village takes the extra step to hand-pick choice plants from local nurseries.
2. We help you avoid frustration and setbacks by planning ahead.
- One of our experienced landscape designers will work alongside you to think through both appearance and practical functionality of your location. How do you want to use the space? Are you seeking a place of privacy and solitude, or are you looking to entertain guests? How will traffic flow?
- Together we can map out a workflow, determining where to start. We can tackle the whole project at once, or break it up into phases.
- We recommend plants and materials ideal for making your space beautiful and sustainable so you can enjoy it for years to come. We let you know up front what kind of maintenance your plant selections will require so you know what’s involved in keeping your St. Louis space looking gorgeous year-round.
3. We offer solutions that are friendly to the environment.
- When our design pros create a landscape design and consider the installation process, being kind to the environment is an intricate part of how we think. There are so many ways to be green. Native plants require less fertilizer and pesticides, so that cuts down on the amount of manufactured chemicals in your lawn. Rain gardens provide an alternative to drainage systems and prevent pollution from running downstream. Green disposal, such as turning pruned tree branches to mulch, makes a difference in reducing landfills.
- You can help the environment by choosing recycled materials for your project. Or talk to us about repurposing any concrete, brick, or other materials that you already have on hand. Follow the link to find out more about how Quiet Village incorporates sustainability and being green in our landscape design.